PartneringJoin with us!
Partner with International Orality Institute by praying for the work that God is doing through His Word. When His Word is being taught there is a spiritual battle taking place in every students heart.
Partner with IOI by financially supporting the ministry, providing for the work happening around the globe to equip leaders with biblical training. Learn how to give to the work of IOI here.
Is the Lord calling you to serve on an IOI short-term mission team? We would love to hear from you, and to begin a discussion about joining a mission team. Learn more about our opportunities here.
Current Prayer Needs
- Praise the Lord for the excited reception of the training in Malawi. The oral training was received enthusiastically with all three groups that have been trained. Nine small groups are going to continue studying scripture with the oral strategy.
- Praise the Lord for the Swahili language edition of the Orality Institute curriculum. The first book is 100% translated.
- Pray for the ministry opportunities that 2020 will bring. The countries in the plans are: Uganda, Dominican Republic, Baja of Mexico, Malawi, and Tanzania.
- Pray for the classes in India. They are needing encouragement in their ministry.
Ongoing Prayer Needs
- The many classes in progress
- Ugandan Ministry Team
- Nate and Rhoda Jore
- Micah and Famke Berger
- Brent and Emily Raan
- Michael Rokenbrodt
- The translation and printing of Romans
- The classes and their teachers
- Pastor Carlos and the Instituto Biblico Cristo Por Su Mundo
- The Bible School students from many different backgrounds
- Dominican Republic, John Pabst
- Malawi, Training Leaders International
- Tanzania, Andrew Olson
receive our newsletter:
The ORAL Story
would you pray with us?
Prayer is essential, and we joyfully depend on the Lord to guide and provide for the work of the International Orality Institute. Would you like to receive our monthly email newsletter, packed with prayer requests, praises and ministry updates? Your prayerful partnership for the work of discipleship-driven, Gospel-centered leadership training is deeply appreciated. Sign up to receive the newsletter today!
From Our director:
An Opportunity Awaits
The requests for training are numerous and the Word centered oral training is unique from any other training available.
Join me in this opportunity,
Dr. Kevin Olson