- Praise the Lord for the training at Instituto Biblico Cristo Por Su Mundo, The Word of God touched many of the students hearts deeply and then they shared that with the children in an outreach to their community.
- Pray for the 40 classes in Uganda under the Ugandan Ministry Team. Here is what the Ugandan Ministry Team has committed to do:
“We praise God for what He is doing in Orality Institute.
In Uganda we congratulate the Board. We promise to lay our lives in prayer for the Institution. Every month we have promised to take 24 hrs prayer – fasting prayer. The prayer items: That God would establish the plan of the Orality Institute, would establish the Board, give them one voice, that they will love the Institute and make it a priority in their life plans. That God would provide for for the institute including things like office, furniture, transport etc. That the institute will receive favor from God and from men of all walks of life.
Uganda team send special congratulations and greetings to the Board especially the Chairman, Pr. Paul , Mr. Wayne and the rest of the team.
May the good Lord continue to bless you all.
- Pray for Nate and Rhoda Jore during their furlough. They return to Uganda at the end of November.
- Pray for the 9 classes in India as this goes forward under Brent Raan and the Ambassador Institute.
- Pray for a new possible ministry in the Dominican Republic.
- Pray for new contacts with Hope Centers for Children of Africa through Glenn Mork, Praying Pelicans through Jimmy Noreen, Lutheran Bible Translators through Andrew Olson.
- Pray for the new Share the Word App that is being developed.