“Come and help us”
“During the night Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, ‘Come over to Macedonia and help us.’” Acts 16:9
Several countries have asked the Orality Institute to “Come over … and help us.” As 2019 begins, the important questions for us to answer are “Where do we go?” and “How do we get there?”
Here is a list of the places that have inquired about the oral training:
- Uganda: This trip is tentatively scheduled for March 25-April 5th.
- Dominican Republic: waiting for the churches to organize a time when they could host an initial training week.
- Sonora, Mexico: Darwin Jackson, World Mission Prayer League, has an interest in using the oral strategy to train his people.
- Cuba: waiting to hear from those in leadership if this is an option.
- Mongolia: discussion began over a year ago, more discussions yet to come.
- India: those in India have been asking when the next trip will happen.
- Baja, Mexico: Cristo Por Su Mundo Bible Institute is currently using the curriculum to train their students.
The open doors to train leaders in God’s Word is amazing. In each of these places, the training would be done by the nationals for their own people. We only need to provide them with a means to do so and walk alongside of them as they grow.
Thank you for your partnership in this kingdom discipleship ministry. Please pray about your role in funding the travel to these places.
Blessings, Pastor Kevin Olson