Ambassador Inquiry- August 2017
“Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs– he wants to please his commanding officer.” 2 Timothy 2:3-4
Both Emmanuel and Dr. Annan Kumar are good soldiers for Christ Jesus. These two men are leading the two largest classes in India. Dr. Annan’s class consists of business leaders and adults from the town of Baapatla. They meet three days a week for 2-3 hours rain or shine. He provides some type of snack for all of the students in his class at every meeting.
Emmanuel travels by train twice a month to reach Rajamundry. He leads an evening class on a roof top for two nights and then returns on a night train that next evening.
Anil is another good soldier for Christ Jesus. He has been the chairman of the Ambassador Institute in India. He started a class in his home congregation last November. He and his wife Monica have two girls.
WAYS TO PARTNER
- LEARN: Learn how to use an oral strategy in your congregation. Order a book of the curriculum. Do a Skype call with Pastor Kevin or a missionary.
- PRAY: Bring copies of monthly updates or prayer letters to your Bible Study group for intentional prayer. Send e-mails asking for updates.
- SEND: Support a trip to one these countries. Support someone going long term or short-term. Support a project within the country.
- GO: Go along on one of Pastor Kevin’s trips or join a team with Journey Missions. Sign up as a short-term assistant for three to nine months.
- MOBILIZE: Plant the vision of doing international ministry into the heart of someone from your own circle of influence. Start an oral training class.
- WELCOME: Invite people from other cultures to your home for a meal and share life with them.
You must be logged in to post a comment.